The department of EMS is accepting applications for full and part time Paramedics or Advanced EMTs. Competitive benefit package included as well as paid training and uniforms.
Applicants Must Submit:
1. Current copies of the following:
- Any Additional EMS Rlated Certifications.
2. A 3 year MVR from the State Motor Vehicle Dept.
3. Undergo an Extensive Background Check including Past Employers, AND Criminal HISTORY .
4. Complete a 2 Part Interview Process.
5. Complete a Drug Screening.
Toombs County E.M.S.
509 Maple Drive
Vidalia, GA 30474
Our Main Office is Located at 509 Maple Drive Vidalia, just past the old Meadows Regional Medical Center Building..